Indoor Track and Field Preview

by

NESCAC finish: 2nd (men), 3rd (women) Men’s captains: Ola Fadairo ’15, Fritz Parker ’15, Chris Veasey ’15, Kevin Wood ’15. Women’s captains: Sarah Guth ’15,[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Track Experiences Major Highs and Lows at NCAAs

by

The indoor track and field team sent 10 Panther athletes to the NCAA Championship meet on March 14 and 15 at the Devaney Center in[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Leave it on the Track

by

As I lay tossing and turning last Thursday night in our Omaha hotel, I finally fell into a shallow sleep. Suddenly I was on the[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Track Teams Set to Compete for NCAAs

by

The Middlebury track and field team rounded out the final week of competition before the NCAA championships by taking part in the Tufts Last Chance[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Track Speeds to School Records and National Rankings

by

The Middlebury track and field team was back at Boston University on Feb. 28 and Mar. 1, where this year’s Open New England championship brought[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Mixed Results for Track at D-III New Englands

by

The indoor track team competed in its first championship meet of the season this past Saturday, Feb. 22, when it travelled south to Massachusetts to[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Track Hurdles Competition at Tufts Meet

by

The indoor track and field team trekked to Boston through snowy conditions on Saturday, Feb. 15 to participate in the Tufts Cupid Challenge, hosted by[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

School Records Fall For Track & Field

by

The track and field team stayed busy over J-term and the duration of February break with three consecutive weekends of meets. On Jan. 24, the[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Track Out-Paced by Division I Competition in Burlington Meet

by

The track team returned to action on Friday, Jan. 17 for their second meet of the season, hosted by the University of Vermont at the[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Strom Jumps to New Height at Dartmouth

by

The track team began its indoor season on Sunday, Jan. 12, at the Dartmouth Relays in Hanover, NH. While the distance squad, which is comprised[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Women’s Indoor Track Places 15th at NCAAs

by

Five members of the women’s indoor track team competed over the weekend at the 2013 NCAA Championships in Naperville, Ill. on March 8 and 9. [...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Indoor Track Team Heads To NCAAs

by

Members of the women’s and men’s indoor track and field teams split up to compete in two meets this Saturday, March 2. While much of[...]

/ Indoor track and field, ncaa (0)

Women’s Distance Medley Relay Team Sets New Division III National Record

by

The indoor track and field team continued to show their speed at the Open New England Championships at Boston University on Friday and Saturday, Feb.[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Indoor Track and Field Teams Compete in D3 New England’s

by

Both the men’s and women’s indoor track and field teams travelled to Division III New England’s. The men finished ninth out of 21 teams at[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Indoor Track and Field Breaks Several School Records

by

Although the men’s and women’s latest meet at Tufts was cancelled due to complications from winter storm Nemo, the team had ample opportunities to improve[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)

Track and Field Takes Fourth at Dartmouth

by

Last weekend the track and field athletes traveled to Dartmouth to open up the winter season at the 44th Annual Dartmouth Relays. For many athletes[...]

/ Indoor track and field (0)