Panther Swim Teams Finish Fast in Home Finale

by

The men and women’s swim teams hosted the Middlebury Invitational at the Natatorium during the first weekend of February break on Friday, Jan. 31 and[...]

/ swimming and diving (0)

Women Swim, Men Sink, in Senior Day Meet

by

In their final home dual meet of the season on Saturday, Jan. 18, the Middlebury women’s swimming and diving team easily topped Union 209-78 while[...]

/ swimming and diving (0)

Swim Teams Fail to Make a Splash in First Meet

by

The men and women’s swimming and diving teams opened the season on Saturday, Nov. 16 hosting Tufts and Connecticut College at the Natatorium. The women[...]

/ swimming and diving (0)

Men’s Swimming and Diving Finishes Fifth at NESCACs

by

The Middlebury men’s swim and dive team competed in the NESCAC championships at Wesleyan this past weekend, Feb. 22-24, finishing fifth in a fast[...]

/ swimming and diving (0)

Women’s Swimming Takes Fourth in NESCAC

by

The women’s swimming and diving team competed in the NESCAC championship at Bowdoin over three days this weekend, Feb. 15-17, finishing fourth in a competitive[...]

/ swimming and diving (0)

Swim Teams Host Midd Invitational

by

In their final meet before the NESCAC championships, the Panther swimming and diving teams hosted the Middlebury Invitational on Friday and Saturday, Feb. 1 and[...]

/ swimming and diving (0)

Panthers Swim To 1-1 Weekend At Union

by

The men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams went on the road to Union College this past Saturday, Jan. 19, to take on the host[...]

/ swimming and diving (0)

Swimming and Diving Returns with Breakthrough Wins

by

After a week-long training trip in Florida, the Middlebury swimming and diving teams returned to take on Colby and Bates in a pair of dual[...]

/ swimming and diving (0)

Men’s, Women’s Swimming and Diving Fall to Amherst

by

The Middlebury swimming and diving teams hosted conference rival Amherst for a dual meet on Saturday, Dec. 1, with both squads falling to the visiting[...]

/ swimming and diving (0)

Swimming and Diving Teams Split with Jumbos, Drowned By Camels

by

The Middlebury swimming & diving team opened its season on the road at Connecticut College on Saturday, Nov. 17, taking on both the host school[...]

/ swimming and diving (0)