Harrison Ford Comes to Campus; Is as Cool as You Think

Harrison Ford, left, takes a picture with CeCe Wheeler '19 at the Admissions Office.

Courtesy Photo

Courtesy Photo

By WILL DIGRAVIO

*Insert cheesy Star Wars lede here*

Harrison Ford visited Middlebury College last month!

The actor best known for playing Han Solo in Star Wars and the titular role in the Indiana Jones series took a tour with his son, who is a prospective student. By all accounts, he was kind and gracious, pausing for many pictures and even holding the door open for his entire tour group as they made their way through Axinn. This makes him more polite than most Middlebury students (JK).

When I texted CeCe Wheeler ’19 and asked her for a picture, she replied, “I’m still shaking.”

“And I would like to add the wet marks on his shirt are from a wet umbrella,” she said. “Harrison Ford doesn’t break a sweat.”

Will DiGravio is editor in chief. 

About the Writer
WILL DIGRAVIO, Editor in Chief
Will DiGravio ’19 is editor in chief. He previously served as managing editor, news editor, SGA correspondent, and senior news reporter. DiGravio is pursuing a degree in Film & Media Culture and has completed minors in English & American Literatures and Political Science. During the summer of 2018 he worked as a reporter covering trending...