The Campus Voice: Fate of Honor Code

by

“We [the SGA] think that having an ‘eliminate it’ option—we don’t think that will pass—but we think it will scare enough people into thinking about[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Athletic Privilege

by

This week, we follow-up with Hannah Bristol ‘14.5, one of the writers of the controversial “It’s Actually Just a Game” opinion article, on the numbers that[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Middlebury on Ferguson, Racism, and the Town Vigil

by

This week, the Campus Voice discusses Ferguson and the grand jury’s decision that offset the wave of anger reverberating across the nation.

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: President Elect Laurie L. Patton

by

This week, Jess and Michelle talk with Nick Mallchok about the process and results of the Presidential Search Committee’s work over the last six months.

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Big Freedia

by

This week, The Campus Voice discusses Big Freedia – how he was chosen, how students felt, and what it means to bring him to Middlebury.

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: It Happens Here and a Technology Fast

by

This week, The Campus Voice interviews the organizers of It Happens Here. Then, Ben Anderson ‘14.5 gives insight into a week at Middlebury without technology.

/ The Campus Voice (1)

The Campus Voice: Town-Gown Relations Fray as We Party

by

This week, the Campus Voice brings you up-close accounts of town residents who have suffered from the actions of college party-goers from this past Homecoming weekend.

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Yik Yak

by

This week on The Campus Voice, Campus editors and writers debate the ethics of the popular app, Yik Yak.

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Community Volunteers

by

This week, we discuss the volunteer Open Door Clinic located next to Porter Hospital and interview a neuroscience student about her volunteer efforts in hospice service.

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: The Tailgate Debate

by

This week on the Campus Voice, we sit down with a panel to discuss the tailgate policy decision. We also ask students what issue on campus they find to be more important than this policy change.

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: The NYC Climate Rally

by

This week, the Campus Voice interviews student attendees of the climate rally in New York City.

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Overstimulated?

by

On Friday, Apr. 18 hosts GRETA NEUBAUER and IAN STEWART spoke with Kyle Finck about his two-part series, “Living in the Adderall Generation”. Who’s taking the drug,[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: The Future of Middlebury’s Tuition

by

On Friday, Apr. 4 hosts GRETA NEUBAUER and IAN STEWART spoke with Opinions Editor Issac Baker about the Campus’ editorial on Middlebury’s ever-increasing comprehensive fee which[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Protesting the Pipeline

by

On Friday, March 14 host Greta Neubauer spoke with students Hannah Bristol ‘14.5 and Adrian Leong ’16 about their participation in a mass act of civil[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Breaking the Mold

by

On Friday, Feb. 21 hosts GRETA NEUBAUER and IAN STEWART spoke with Adrian Leong ’16 and Rod Abhari ’15 about trips they took over February break[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: One Dean’s View

by

On Sunday, Feb. 16 hosts IAN STEWART and GRETA NEUBAUER discussed the possibilities, obstacles and future of JusTalks with Dean of the College Shirley Collado.

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Last Homework Assignment

by

On Sunday, Jan. 26 hosts IAN STEWART and GRETA NEUBAUER spoke with two super-senior Febs about their last homework assignments ever. Hanna Mahon ‘13.5 talks about[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Vermont’s Hidden Workers

by

On Sunday, Jan. 19 hosts IAN STEWART and GRETA NEUBAUER spoke to four of Vermont’s migrant workers. Estimates put the number of migrant workers in[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Mid-Semester Rewind

by

On Sunday, Nov. 27 hosts IAN STEWART and GRETA NEUBAUER spoke with Sports Editor DAMON HATHEWAY, as they hit pause and rewind on Fall 2013.[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Town vs. Gown

by

On Sunday, Nov. 17 hosts IAN STEWART and GRETA NEUBAUER spoke with the creators of Town vs. Gown, a short documentary produced by students at[…]

/ The Campus Voice (1)

Campus Voice: Cheating and the Honor Code

by

On Sunday, Nov. 10 hosts IAN STEWART and GRETA NEUBAUER spoke with Associate Dean for Judicial Affairs and Student Life Karen Guttentag, Campus Editors Joe[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

Campus Voice: Taking on Chance

by

On Sunday, Nov. 3 hosts IAN STEWART and GRETA NEUBAUER spoke with Assistant Director of Student Activities Jennifer Herrera, Reem Rosenhaj ‘16.5 of Queers and[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Foraging for Community Education

by

On Sunday, Oct. 6 hosts IAN STEWART and GRETA NEUBAUER spoke with Laura Strom ‘14.5, Molly Shane ‘13.5 and Joe Flaherty ’15 about the Editorial[…]

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Words, Performed.

by

On Sunday, Sept. 29 hosts IAN STEWART and GRETA NEUBAUER heard spoken-word and rap performances from Cheswayo Mphanza ’16 and Debanjan Roychoudhury ’16.

/ The Campus Voice (0)

The Campus Voice: Is it Worth It?

by

On Sunday, Sept. 22 Host IAN STEWART speaks to economics majors about finance classes, followed by Hudson Cavanagh on making money and giving it away.

/ The Campus Voice (0)