Let's Talk About Sex, Babies

Author: Veracity Butcher

If you're having bad oral sex, it's not just your lover's fault. Like all intercourse, good oral sex relies on reciprocal participation. Both partners should aim to glean as much gratification from the act as possible. Plainly, aim to come. Here are a few tips on how to do your part.

First off, make sure you're fresh and clean. Musty privates are a huge turnoff. Shower if you know you're going to get some. Also, trimming your hair makes it easier for your lover to push your buttons.

I can't stress enough how important it is to ask for what you crave. Whether you're going steady or having a one night stand, the whole point of sex is mutual pleasure. Denying your desire will keep your partner from the potential satisfaction he or she might experience in getting you off.

Going down on your girl during foreplay makes sex a million times better. Remember to pay attention to both erogenous zones down there. The G-Spot is not a myth. Think of going down on her as preparing her body for actual sex. You can't go from zero to 60 without shifting gears. Get her worked up. Even if she doesn't come during oral, her chances of orgasm during sex heighten if you get her juices flowing beforehand.

Giving a good blowjob is an exact science. Every person has their own sexual proclivities, so what works for one guy will not work for all. Just keep in mind that men are sensitive in a few areas around the penis. Use your hand(s) as well as your mouth. Whether you choose to spit or swallow is up to you, but I have heard that guys care more about being able to blow their load in your mouth than what happens to it afterwards. Do what makes you comfortable because the joy in oral is not just reserved for the recipient.

There are a few principles that apply to both male and female oral stimulation. For one thing, wetter is better. Second, start soft. Just like when giving or getting a massage, you and your partner should take time to get a sense of each other's styles. Going too rough or too fast right away can be off-putting. Not to be a downer, but you can get STDs from unprotected oral sex, so don't be afraid to ensure your safety.

Most importantly, listen and respond. Listening to each other will help you get into a give-and-take rhythm. One of the most beautiful parts of sex is the feeling that you're pulsing in unison with another being. Good oral sex relies upon communication. Speak up if you want it, if you like it, if you want to try something new or if you just want to skip the finale and get down to business. Listening to each other is essential in discovering what gets you off.

The more you know about what excites you and your lover, the greater the chance is that you both will feel more ecstatic, more often.