Sexsage Take care, beijos, Sage

Author: Sage Bierster

Dear Reader,

First of all, let me start off by saying that I care about you. We've been through so much together this semester. Things started off well in January - I made a New Year's Resolution to ask you out on a date (I thought you were so cute), and when you said yes, well, I knew we had something special.

Our date went well and we decided to take it to the next level, but before that could happen I had to have a talk about the HPV vaccine with you, because protection is really important to me.

After that, things really got intimate; I felt like I could talk to you about anything, like masturbation, and that vibrator I got for my birthday. Remember that? You seemed to really like me, and I felt like I could do no wrong.

I know I screwed up when I made that comment about the penis-as-roommate metaphor, and you called me on it. I was surprised you got so upset about that, but I respected your feelings and I apologized. We got through it together, and I felt like we grew even closer.

Towards the middle of the semester our relationship developed this great intimacy. We discussed the ups and downs of ass-slapping and anal sex and our sex life became very experimental. Then Spring Break came along, but we hadn't really said whether we were just dating or if our relationship was getting serious. We talked it over, and we decided that whatever happens in Cancun stays there.

When we came back to school things got a little crazy - there was that incident in Ross with the homophobic graffiti, and I didn't think that was cool at all. We talked it over because I was really upset, and you listened to me. Thank you for that, I knew I could show you my more serious side and that you would appreciate it. Even when I talked to you that one time about porn and whether we should watch it, you stuck around.

Thank goodness I lightened up as soon as the sun returned, and my libido came back when Spring finally arrived. Aren't you glad you stuck around? It really helped me get through these last two weeks of school and I'm still looking forward to Senior Week. And last week we went on a sexploration of the entire campus, trying out new places we had never been before. Unfortunately we couldn't go everywhere we wanted to, but we only had so much time. Still, it was a pretty crazy run.

Now to the point of my letter to you: I can't see you anymore. I know there are still two weeks to go, but let's face it, nothing crushes libido like finals week. Then it will be the summer, and we'll be in different placesÖ It's just not going to work. I'm really sorry, but I want you to know that I will be thinking about you the whole time I am in Rio de Janeiro, where I will spend my days researching.

Don't worry, the scantily clad Rio boys are no match for you. These past few months have been really special for me, and I think we learned from each other. I'll be back in September for my last semester, so perhaps we can see each other again - that is, if you want to.

Take care, beijos, Sage