The Middlebury Campus

Join Our Staff

SARAH FAGAN

The Campus is hiring for editor positions for the 2020-2021 academic year. We welcome applications from all Middlebury students, regardless of class year. Applicants may apply to multiple positions. However, we ask that you indicate to senior editors the other positions to which you are applying.

We will also have an interest meeting in the fall, and we welcome a variety of writers, photographers, cartoonists and other contributors during that meeting.  Those roles will not require an application and we will release more information in the fall.

The following positions are open. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. 

Layout Editor

Layout editors create engaging layouts for various sections of The Campus. Ideal applicants will have previous experience in Adobe InDesign.

To apply, send a statement of interest (1-2 paragraphs) and previous work (optional) to Managing Editor Riley Board at [email protected].

Online Editor

Online editors upload articles to The Campus’ website on Wednesday nights and are responsible for combining photos and text in a cohesive format. Previous experience with WordPress is helpful, though not required.

To apply, send a statement of interest (1-2 paragraphs) to Digital Director Benjy Renton at [email protected]u.

Data Editor

Data editors undertake projects to support The Campus’ coverage, including analyzing data and visualizing for print and online.

To apply, send a statement of interest (1-2 paragraphs) to Editor in Chief Bochu Ding at [email protected].

For general questions, email [email protected].

Join Our Staff